Transform bugs

Apparently placing objects in the world is also hard ;)

Giant Cube of Trees

I also had my maths backwards, so there was a ~99% chance of getting a tree instead of 1% -- there's lot's of objects there

Trees everywhere

Some sort of joke about not being able to see the land for the trees
Huge trees and rocks
Scaling is hard

Get Sentinel-Islands

Leave a comment

Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.